I do not know about you, but, I am excited for E3 this year, and I hope to see some amazing games. I will definitely be giving you my opinions on it this year! We are 1 week away from it starting and what do you think we will see this year?
When I first saw Cyberpunk 2077, I was super excited, but after some time playing it, it was clear that it was not really ready for release. Let's all just hope we don't get any of that this year! 😂
According to e3expo.com we have our schedule for E3 and it all starts June 12th, 2021:
Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET.
- Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games’ Back 4 Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET.
- Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place, as well as a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Panel Discussion from Take-Two Interactive throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET.
- The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
- BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
- The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.
There will also be other Fan Access. Head over to e3expo-portal.com if interested and register! I can't wait to see the exciting games we have ahead!